Make Money with Google Adsense

adsense
Google Adsense is an ideal way to make money. In order to take advantage of this opportunity, you will have to sign up for an Adsense account. It is
important to realize that even if you already have a Gmail account, or some other service hosted by
Google, you will still need to sign up separately for
Adsense.
To set up your Google Adwords account, the first thing you should do is visit the website www.google.com/adsense/
  • At the top of the screen you’ll see a button that says ‘Sign Up Now’, so go ahead and click this button.You’ll then be presented with an application form which you’ll need to fill in.
  • The first field asks for the URL of your website.So I’ll just type in the website address of my sample site.
  • Next you’ll need to select a language, and I’ll just choose ‘English’ from the dropdown box, and then I’ll click these checkboxes to indicate that I agree with some of Google’s requirements.
  • I can then come down and choose an account type and I’ll choose from either an individual or business account.and now I can choose my country or territory. I’m based in Indonesiia so I’ll just choose Indonesia.
  • You can then scroll down and fill in your personal details.
  • After filling in your personal details, you then need to agree to a number of Google’s Key Policies.First of all you need to agree that you will not click on
    your own Google Ads. Then you should read the
    Adsense Program Policies and then indicate that
    you’ve read these policies.And finally you need to agree that you don’t already have a Google Adsense account.


Submit Information For Review
Once you’re done, you can then come down here and click the ‘Submit Information’ button.

Google then presents you with a summary of your
application form which you can review. If you need to make changes, just click the ‘Back’ button down here.
Once you’re happy with your application details, you then need to choose from one of these two options.
The first option indicates that you already have a Google account, while the second option indicates that you do not have a Google Account and would like to create one at this time.
So for the purpose of this example, I’m going to create a new Google Account.Creating An Account If You Don't Have One The first thing I need to do is specify an email address and a password. I then reenter the password and type in the CAPTCHA.
I can then scroll down and click the continue button.

Almost Done
Google then indicates that you are almost done. To
complete your application all you have to do is verify your email address.
To Verify Email Address, you need to go to your email account.So here I am in my email account and here is the email that Google has sent me. To verify my email address, all I have to do is come down and click on this link.

Google then informs me that my Google Account has been created and is now activated, I can then click here to continue.

Application Review
I’m now told that my application has been submitted for review and that Google will follow up with me by email in 1 to 2 days.In a few next day ,I am wait email from google told that my application has been approve

0 comments:

Post a Comment